The SN lift set is a comprehensive set combining all of the items, serums, and lotions necessary for an eyelash perm, to curl and set your lashes with a beautiful shape. Perming your eyelashes frames your eyes, giving you a wider and more beautiful appearance.
An eyelash perm or a lash lift is a simple yet effective procedure that targets the natural eyelashes of your client. It makes the eyelashes appear healthier and gives them a natural curl. The whole treatment should take around an hour from start to finish, and at the end your client will be left with beautifully curled natural lashes.
The lift is semi-permanent and should last about 6 weeks in total - giving your clients a beautiful shape and definition to their eyelashes, reducing the need for eyelash wands or mascara in the mornings and giving them beautiful lashes as soon as they wake up. The treatment will be most noticeable when performed on those with straight lashes.
Noble Lashes SN lift set comes equipped with the following: perm lotion, nourishing lotion, setting lotion, keratin lift adhesive, an eyelash comb and five pairs of silicone pads - All of these lotions and adhesives are used in conjunction to perm the lashes and bring visible results to the natural lashes of your clients.
Noble lashes are committed to bringing innovative and useful solutions to our customers, and we are devoted to giving back to the stylist community. We have trained over 10,000 budding stylists on our courses and love to bring new products and ideas to your salons. We have a very good reputation across Poland and Europe, and we are dedicated to upholding that.
Eyelash lift SN Lift provides permanent eyelash lift and curl. Are you looking for a natural effect that will make the eyelashes look longer? Try this product!
STEP BY STEP
1. Clean the skin surrounding eyes and remove the dirt by protein remover pad.
2. Use eye patch to protect lower lashes.
3. Apply a thin layer of SBA on the eyelid.
4. Closely paste Silicone on the eyelid along the root of upper lashes. If Silicone is too large, you can trim it to a suitable size to fit on the eyelid.
5. Once Silicone firmly adheres on the eyelid, apply a slight amount of SBA on the surface of Silicone, then use Y Brush to comb lashes adhering every single eyelash evenly on Silicone one after another (Be sure each lash is separated from another.)
6. Apply suitable amount of Perm Lotion to the lashes by microbrush or cotton bud. Wait for approximately 10-15 minutes (Depending on the length and thickness of lashes. Thicker lashes might need longer time.) Remove Perm Lotion carefully from the lashes and Silicone by a cotton bud or cotton puffs.
7. Apply suitable amount of Setting Lotion to lashes by microbrush. Wait for approximately 10-15 minutes (Depending on the length and thickness of lashes. Thicker lashes might need longer time.) Remove Setting Lotion carefully from lashes and silicone by a cotton bud or cotton puffs.
8. Apply suitable amount of Nourishing Agent to lashes by microbrush. Wait for approximately 3-5 minutes.
9. To remove silicone from the eyelids, we recommend to use #3 Nourishing Agent It helps soften SBA and clean all the remaining solutions. Silicone can be easily removed.
10. Repeat above procedures for lower eyelashes.
11. Leave 24 hours before makeup and avoid the water or steam.