Choose our Noble Brow Henna Set
Professional powder henna set from Noble Brow.
The kit includes two henna colors:
#1 Golden Brown and Medium Brown or
#2 Light Brown and Dark Brown.
#3 Chestnut and Caramel
Professional powder henna styling set from the Noble Brow.
The natural and unique formula of the Noble Brow collection guarantees the durability of the effect after the treatment.
The set includes all the necessary preparations for the eyebrow styling treatment. You can also purchase each of the products separately.
Using one package, you will perform about 30 treatments.
The entire collection focuses on returning to naturalness, using unique ingredients and the long-lasting effect after the treatment.
We attach great importance to the quality of the product we offer, which is why the Noble Brow series has undergone a series of tests confirming its operation.
The set includes:
- Aqua for henna mixing Noble Brow
- Peeling for eyebrows Noble Brow
- Eyebrow henna in two colors: Golden Brown and Medium Brown
- Oil Noble Brow
- Corrector for removing unwanted tinting Noble Brow
- Contour white paste Noble Brow
Remember, 24 hours before using the product, do an allergy test for new customers using your services.
Skin Allergy Test:
- Wash and dry a small area, behind the ear or inner side of the forearm, using soap and water.
- Mix the small quantity of henna with one or two drops of water in a glass or plastic bowl; apply the mixture on a cleaned area and allow it to dry.
- After 24h, wash the patch with soap and water. The henna can be safely used if no reddening, burning, itching or swelling is experienced in or around the test area. The test should ideally be carried out before each application.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
How to use:
- Mix henna powder with Noble Brow aqua (1 part henna with 4/5 part aqua)
- Peel the skin using Noble Brow peeling
- Use shampoo to clean the brows and prepare hair
- Define the shape of the eyebrows with the white Noble Brow paste.
- Apply henna for 15 minutes (2-3 layers)
- Remove the henna using damp cotton
- Brush the eyebrows with Noble Brow oil
SEE THE SHORT VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
Noble Brow Henna Set
Staining your brows with pigment can change the entire look of your face. Brows are a significant part of our face, pigmenting brows will bring out the best look. That’s why brow henna is extensively used. However, when you make a purchase you need to ensure the product is safe for your skin and brow hair. That’s why Noble Brow Henna Set by Noble lashes is the perfect solution.
The amazing brow henna set comes in two shades: light brown and dark brown, golden brown and medium brown, corrector, contour, oil, and more. The product has been made with high-quality ingredients perfect for skin and brow hair. And the best part is their effect, when you apply shades from Noble Brow Henna Set, they come out so perfect and enhance your beauty because the product has passed through intensive quality checks to ensure you get the best quality products. So, you don’t have to worry if it works or not because it works wonderfully.
With easy-to-use steps and quality performance, no doubt it's loved by many beauty professionals. The noble Brow series by Noble lashes has some of the best products that you can use to create a unique style for your brows. The all in one set is a perfect and complete solution to pigment your brows into a new shade that will complement your entire look.
Bring out something new and refreshing in your look with Noble Brow Henna Set at an affordable rate. Get killer eyebrows to enhance your look and feel confident by pigmentation through natural and quality henna.
Safety Warning: This product is not intended for use in persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not use it if you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged skin, or if you have already had a reaction to temporary "black henna" tattoos. Perform a skin test allergy before use. Avoid contact with eyes, if it gets into eyes rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. The henna contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamine).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Such a great pigment and lasts very well. 5 days on skin, longer than 3 weeks already on brows. Covers grey unbelievably! Thank you ?